As a result of rapid growth, we’re looking for a full-time Account/Content Manager to join our Aberdeen office. In this role, you’ll work with a fantastic team to create and implement successful communication campaigns for an impressive mix of energy clients.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be involved in:
- Developing and delivering dynamic communications campaigns on behalf of some of the biggest names in the energy industry
- Designing strategies that meet these clients’ marketing challenges
- Project managing the production of communications collateral
- Writing proofing and editing compelling content for traditional and digital media
- Advising clients on reputation management, crisis comms and emergency response
- Liaising with teams across the business, including our design studio and digital team
- Contributing to new business development
Ideally, we’re seeking:
- A strong writer with a nose for news – journalism experience would be advantageous
- Experience of managing multiple client projects, in-house or within an agency environment
- A keen eye for detail with excellent proofing and editing skills
- Good media contacts and confident in identifying and pitching news stories, features and opinion pieces
- Excellent people skills, able to apply these at networking events, client meetings and with the wider BIG team
- Comfortable juggling competing priorities and retaining a cool head under pressure
- Enthusiasism, creativity, common sense and a great work ethic
In return, we offer an attractive salary and a supportive, friendly and fun environment within a leading communications agency that provides the best perks in the business:
- Fully expensed iPhone
- Company bonus scheme
- Free fruit every day, free bar every Friday and free pizza every month!
- Generous annual leave entitlement including a day off for your birthday, a day off for charity work of your choice and a half day for Christmas shopping
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical cover
- Various social events throughout the year including a company-wide Christmas party and annual summer BBQ
- An open, dynamic and collaborative working environment
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best in the business!
- Coaching, training and mentoring programmes, with support for professional memberships and study
Our Aberdeen office is based centrally, just off Union Street. You’ll work as part of a close-knit team, and with some of the most experienced, dedicated PR professionals in the country.
Interested? Click apply now to submit your CV.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and most successful marketing agencies, with 120 staff working for an impressive mix of clients across offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, and Manchester. We specialise in PR, digital, marketing and design, and have delivered results for businesses ranging from start-ups to some of the world’s biggest brands.
If you're interested in working with us, you can find all our open vacancies on our website, along with the option to register for our job alerts.
BIG Partnership is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.