Calling all freelance Front-End Developers in the Glasgow, Edinburgh, or Fife area. We have some exciting projects on the go with great clients and are looking to build our bank of freelance developers to help us out.
We are looking for Front-End Web Developers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Web development using Content Management Systems (WordPress or Craft)
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning (GIT preferably)