Who We Are
We’re the biggest marketing and communications agency outside London, with 120 staff supporting an impressive mix of clients, from offices in Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen. We provide specialised, integrated services combining PR, marketing, digital, design and development, to deliver results for businesses ranging from SMEs to some of the world’s biggest brands.
BIG Partnership is growing in the North, and Leeds keeps calling to us. So we’re answering that call by opening a new office, following the success of our Manchester team. It’s a full-time, permanent post where you’ll be responsible for outstanding client service, new business and talent development.
In return, we’ll invest in our new office to make sure you have the resources you need, surround you with great people, give you a brilliant suite of benefits, pay you properly and treat you well.
Sound like fun?
On a day-to day-basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Building and leading an integrated communications team, with support from your 120+ colleagues as required.
- Developing unbreakable client relationships.
- Managing, coaching and mentoring staff to deliver outstanding results which get talked about.
- Working directly with the board to deliver on the agency’s long-term growth strategy.
- Leading on new business pitches.
- Ensuring first-class quality control.
- Monitoring profitability and being ultimately responsible for meeting or exceeding financial targets.
- Championing industry best practice and promoting BIG’s expertise.
- Making tea and coffee for your colleagues just as often as they make it for you.
Ideally, we’re looking for the following:
- A demonstrable track record in delivering measurable results which make a difference to your clients.
- Creative flair and a great grasp of strategy.
- Senior, long-term agency experience.
- The ability to hold your own with senior people with high expectations.
- A determination to win and a willingness to work hard.
- A forensic eye for detail.
- Commercial acumen.
- A genuine enthusiasm for new business and growing client accounts.
- Outstanding written communication skills, and irrepressible pedantry over spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Managing, developing and inspiring team members; creating and sustaining a high-performance team.
We want people to like working at BIG, so we offer a range of perks and benefits, including:
- The opportunity to build and manage BIG’s presence in Leeds
- Industry-leading company bonus scheme – up to 10%
- Flexible working and work from home options
- Generous holiday entitlement including a day off for your birthday, a day off for charity work of your choice and a half-day for Christmas shopping
- Free fruit every day, free bar every Friday and free pizza every month
- Funding support for professional memberships and qualifications
- Mentorship Programme
- Wellbeing Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular internal and external training opportunities
- Company pension scheme, Life Assurance and Private Medical Cover
- Cycle to work scheme or season ticket/parking permit loan
- An open, dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Various social events throughout the year and a company-wide Christmas party
Interested? Click apply now to submit your CV.
If you're interested in working with us, you can find our open vacancies on our website, along with the option to register for our job alerts.
You can also see what life’s like at BIG by following our Instagram @LifeatBIG.
BIG Partnership is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Close date: 19.2.20