We have an opening for a Marketing Manager to join our Glasgow office on a full time, permanent basis. This is a brand-new role that will take command of an integrated marketing strategy for our client and talent audiences with the aim of significantly raising the profile of our agency. You’ll report directly into the CEO and work closely with our Head of Digital & Marketing and Head of Talent to develop and deploy an effective operational plan. You’ll also collaborate with our various teams including creative and design. In this post you’ll have the unique opportunity of creating and leading our Marketing landscape on a company-wide scale.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Develop and manage the implementation of an integrated Marketing plan that enhances the BIG brand to client (new and existing) and talent audiences and delivers our business objectives
- Liaise and collaborate with cross functional teams to create high quality collateral for use across channels
- Manage our website and social media to optimise our presence and market engagement
- Coordinate PR activity across the agency to ensure a consistent and well-rounded approach
- Create content, blogs, newsletters and events that entice our audiences and convert to business opportunities
- Identify and enter BIG for relevant award submissions
- Investigate and select optimum advertising and sponsorship options
- Track and monitor the success of campaign and ROI
- Report to the Board on a regular basis
Ideally, we’re looking for the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Exposure to an agency or in-house marketing environment
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable track record of creating and delivering effective marketing strategies that deliver business outcomes
- Able to act autonomously, manage workload efficiently and show tangible results
- Able to build successful working relationships across different functional teams
- Keen to develop and focus purely on the BIG brand
We’re also happy to consider candidates ready for the next step in their career.
At BIG, we know our people are our most important asset. As such we offer a range of perks and benefits, including the following:
- Fully expensed iPhone
- Generous company bonus scheme
- Free fruit every day, free bar every Friday and free pizza every month!
- Generous annual leave entitlement including a day off for your birthday, a day off for charity work of your choice and a half day for Christmas shopping
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket/parking permit loan
- Private medical cover
- Various social events throughout the year and a company-wide Christmas party
- An open, dynamic and collaborative working environment
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best in the business!
- Coaching, training and mentoring programmes, with support for professional memberships and study
Our Glasgow office is based at the edge of the City Centre, across from Charing Cross station or a 20-minute walk from Glasgow Central or Queen Street train stations. We also offer on street parking permit loans.
Interested? Click apply now to submit your CV.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and most successful marketing agencies, with 120 staff helping over 350 clients, across offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, and Manchester. We specialise in PR, digital, marketing and design, and have delivered results for businesses ranging from start-ups to some of the world’s biggest brands.
If you're interested in working with us, you can find our open vacancies on our website, along with the option to Register for our job alerts.
BIG Partnership is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.