BIG Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for a confident and experienced Marketing Project Manager to join its fast-growing team in Glasgow.
This role will see you deliver a wide range of integrated marketing projects, so you will be expected to be comfortable with both on and offline marketing channels.
With the support and guidance of the wider team, you will be working across marketing, strategy, creative and business development. You will work to develop your knowledge of all marketing tactics and how these can help meet clients’ various goals.
- Support the wider marketing/project management team in the delivery of client activity, including both online and offline marketing such as website design, brochures, adverts/digital adverts, newsletters and event materials.
- Receiving and interpreting client briefs and translating requirements into deliverables.
- Briefing, scheduling and monitoring work through the marketing and design studio and ensuring it is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with the Creative and Content Directors to develop integrated marketing strategies for clients
- Help prepare client marketing plans and proposals, aiding in research and creative content ideas.
- Be in close contact with clients throughout their projects, communicating progress, dealing with issues and working to implement solutions.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with creative and development teams in an integrated marketing agency.
- Demonstrable experience of running both on and offline marketing projects for clients – we will ask for examples.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
What we can offer you
- An excellent working environment.
- The opportunity to get involved in some exciting, creative projects.
- Excellent benefits including pizza Friday and away days.
- A supportive and creative team.
Salary dependent on experience.
If this sounds like the challenge for you, please submit your CV and a brief covering note, including salary expectations below.