We have an opening for a media star to join our Glasgow office on a full time, permanent basis. In this role you’ll work with a fantastic corporate PR team to develop and implement successful communication campaigns for an impressive mix of clients. We are keen to hear from candidates between Senior Account Executive and Senior Account Manager level, as our focus is on finding the right person and are flexibility around the level of the role.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
• Developing and implementing dynamic communications campaigns on behalf of corporate clients, in sectors such as property, education, engineering and finance.
• Collating market and client research and producing reports, working with junior and senior members of the team as required
• Project managing the production of communications collateral, working with other parts of the business as needed
• Writing copy and creating strategies to meet a wide range of challenges
• Liaising with teams across the business including our designers
• Contributing to exciting new business development opportunities
• Working with a supportive and collaborative team at a leading communications agency
Ideally, we’re looking for the following:
• A seasoned Senior Account Executive looking to progress to the next level, an Account Manager looking for a new challenge or a Senior Account Manager who is a confident self starter and can drive client activity
• Solid experience managing multiple client projects, in-house or within an agency environment, preferably in corporate PR
• Excellent verbal and written skills, with a keen eye for detail
• Confidence with the media; identifying and pitching news and creative feature ideas to the press
• A good understanding of digital and social media would be advantageous
• Excellent people skills, able to apply these at networking events, client meetings and with the wider BIG team
• Comfortable juggling competing priorities and retaining a cool head under pressure
• Enthusiastic, creative, hard-working and motivated mindset
At BIG, we know our people are our most important asset. As such we offer a range of perks and benefits, including the following:
• Industry-leading bonus scheme
• Free fruit every day, free bar every Friday and free pizza every month!
• Generous annual leave entitlement including a day off for your birthday, a day off for charity work of your choice and a half day for Christmas shopping
• Company pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Cycle to work scheme
• Season ticket/parking permit loan
• Private medical cover
• Various social events throughout the year and a company-wide Christmas party
• An open, dynamic and collaborative working environment
• The opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best in the business!
• Coaching, training and mentoring programmes, with support for professional memberships and study
Our Glasgow office is based at the edge of the City Centre, across from Charing Cross station or a 20-minute walk from Glasgow Central or Queen Street train stations. We also offer on street parking permit loans.
Interested? Click apply now to submit your CV.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and most successful marketing agencies, with 120 staff helping over 350 clients, across offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, and Manchester. We specialise in PR, digital, marketing and design, and have delivered results for businesses ranging from start-ups to some of the world’s biggest brands.
If you're interested in working with us, you can find our open vacancies on our website, along with the option to register for our job alerts.
BIG Partnership is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Close date 24/11/19