Are you creative? Curious? Motivated? Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment? We have an opening for a Social Media Executive to join our Glasgow office (working remotely initially) on a full time, permanent basis.
This a key role within the digital team, working closely with our creative studio and PR teams. Reporting directly to the Senior Social Media Manager, you’ll work on a range of clients delivering BIG’s services and developing organic and advertising strategies. Reporting is a key part of this role, so you’ll have a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy.
- You’ll be developing and executing compelling social media content ideas that meet client objectives.
- Also creating engaging organic content that follows best practice on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube.
- Management of complex paid social campaigns across Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and TikTok Ads.
- Providing detailed reporting for all clients and best practice tracking.
- Monitoring performance of campaigns and adjust activity as required.
- Working closely with creative and PR teams to create best-in-class social content that can be expanded to other platforms.
- Supporting the wider business with new business, feeding in social ideas.
- This role will help champion social media within the business, sharing examples of best practices and contribute to the BIG blog/social channels.
- You’ll audit the performance of social media, paid and organic, for clients or potential clients and provide recommendations for improvement, backed with up compelling data to support them.
- Forming strong working relationships with internal team and client contacts.
Ideally, we’re looking for the following:
- 1-2 years experience running organic and paid social campaigns for clients or in-house stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience directly setting up and managing social media campaigns.
- Marketing degree or CIM qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Strong copywriting and organisational skills.
- Experience in using Google Analytics and other reporting tools for analysis and campaign measurement.
- Able to act autonomously, manage workload efficiently and show tangible results.
- Able to build successful working relationships across different functional team.
- A positive and hard-working attitude.
At BIG, we know our people are our most important asset. As such we offer a range of perks and benefits, including the following:
- Free fruit every day, free bar every Friday and free pizza every month!
- Generous annual leave entitlement including a day off for your birthday, a day off for charity work of your choice and a half day for Christmas shopping.
- Company pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Season ticket/parking permit loan.
- Various social events throughout the year and a company-wide Christmas party.
- An open, dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best in the business!
- Coaching, training and mentoring programmes, with support for professional memberships and study.
Our Glasgow office is based at the edge of the City Centre, across from Charing Cross station or a 20-minute walk from Glasgow Central or Queen Street train stations. We also offer on street parking permit loans.
Interested? Click apply now to submit your CV.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and most successful marketing agencies, with 85 staff helping over 350 clients, across offices in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, and Manchester. We specialise in PR, digital, marketing and design, and have delivered results for businesses ranging from start-ups to some of the world’s biggest brands.
If you're interested in working with us, you can find our open vacancies on our website, along with the option to Register for our job alerts.
BIG Partnership is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Closing date 9th March 2021