BIG Partnership needs your help. Actually, let us qualify that. We need your help if you’re a Manchester-based account director with B2B communications experience, a strategic brain, big ambition, creative zing, an obsession with client care and quality work, and a hunger for new business.
In return, we’ll pay you well, give you a cracking holiday allowance, medical insurance, childcare vouchers, and a range of other benefits. It’s a chance to take a leading role in growing a great team as part of a 100+ person agency.
The usual job ad stuff applies too, of course. Hard-working, eye for detail, motivated, works well as part of a team or on your own initiative, etc. All very important, but we see those things as a given. You’ll have something your peers don’t. That bit of magic that makes you an indispensable part of any team.
Here’s a brief rundown of what we’re after:
- Experience of interrogating a client brief and responding with a smart mix of effective communications channels.
- Proven experience delivering measurable results (don’t make it up, we’ll check).
- Able to lead a team and hold them accountable with regular, constructive feedback.
- Superb writing skills (we’ll check this too).
- Strong, self-aware, all-round communicator.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for clients.
- Experience across PR, digital and social.
- Adept at identifying and winning new business.
- Cool under pressure.
Sound like you? Great. Let’s have a chat.
Please submit your CV and a brief covering note to us via the Careers page of our website, careers.bigpartnership.co.uk